Who is my Monitoring Agent?

The Monitoring Agent is responsible for helping you stay in compliance with your deed rider and its restrictions.  The Monitoring Agent is listed in the deed rider.  Many units in the RHSO Service Area are LIP units (Local Initiative Program) where DHCD and the municipality are the Monitoring Agent.  Other 40B units have private third-party Monitoring Agents, and the town monitors units restricted under local programs.